Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

23/11/2012

Outfits | The Disney Princesses Series Finale


When I first thought about the Disney Princesses Series, I said I would present four of them: two chosen by you (Pocahontas and Ariel) and other two by me (Mulan and Belle). I did exactly that and even added a "ball look" worthy of any princess... So that is it! I had a lot of fun putting these looks together but now I have other things I want to show you. I understand that maybe some of you wanted to see other princesses besides these, but for now I won't do any... once the warm wheather hits again I'll consider doing a Summer version of the series, maybe with a more extended selection of princesses! Pinky promise. As for these, what did you think? Any favourite look? Please let know in the comments, your opinion in crucial!
--
A minha ideia inicial acerca desta Série Disney era apresentar quatro princesas:  duas escolhidas por vocês (Pocahontas e Ariel) e outras duas por mim (Mulan e Bela). Fiz exactamente isso e ainda adicionei um conjunto de gala digno de qualquer princesa... E portanto chegámos ao fim! Diverti-me muito a montar estes conjuntos mas agora tenho outras coisas para vos mostrar. Percebo que quisessem ver outras princesas além destas... mas fica a promessa de que quando chegar o tempo quente considerarei fazer uma versão de Verão desta série, quem sabe com uma maior selecção de princesas! Quanto a estas, o que acharam? Alguma preferida? Digam-me nos comentários, a vossa opinião é crucial!

5 comments:

  1. Fotos lindas. Parabéns e claro os looks também são fantásticos.
    Beijinhos grandes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the long dress .. i love pocahontas look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sem duvida, a preferida foi e sempre será a Bela :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei esta série de looks inspirados nas princesas. Adoro as fotos, a qualidade que elas têm. Gostei (sobretudo) da Mulan e da Ariel :)

    ReplyDelete